By signing-up or accessing the “The Cake Man” (thecakeman.in) website, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on the website.
The Cake Man reserves the rights to add, delete, or alter these terms and conditions at any given time. So, it is advised to read these terms and conditions each time while making purchases on the website.
The agreement between the website user and thecakeman.in shall be subject to these terms –
- The website user certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age or has the consent of parents or authoritarian
- Registering at the website is a free service and he/she are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login details
- Notify the “The Cake Man” of any unauthorized use or other breach of security. Make sure to exit from the account at the end of each session
- Any cancellation request of orders should be totally entertained only if the thecakeman.in is liable to do that
- in reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders that is listed at an incorrect price or any other trouble
- in is not liable for any credit card fraud or refund in any concern with payments
The prices described on the website is inclusive of taxes. It is advisable to verify the total payable amount before placing an order or checkout. We reserve the rights to price change anytime without any notification. The user will be liable to full payment once the order is placed. The charges will be displayed on the website and there are no extra charges for the services.
The orders are delivered as per instructions. If the recipient is not accepting the delivery than it will be considered delivered. “The Cake Man” will try the delivery attempt only ONCE and in the event, the delivery is not executed, no redelivery will be considered. The bakers will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product after delivery. There will be no liability for delays caused by flood, fire, traffic, the act of God, or any conditions not in the hand of bakers.
Thecakeman.in will consider the order executed in following cases –
- Incorrect delivery address or shipping site
- Recipient not available in the delivery location
- Refusal in acceptance of the product
- Incorrect contact details like landline number or mobile number which will render to no delivery of item
- Premises locked or item delivered at the gate/reception/neighbor
The license is to access the website for personal use but you are not authorized to modify or download any content from the site. You don’t any commercial license to use the site and no portion of the site will be used without our consent for any further business purpose.
Our logo, content, and information on the site displayed are the exclusive intellectual property of our business. We do have copyright over its unique compilation used in the website works. No one shall reproduce any portion of the website for any other use, personal or professionals, without the consent of thecakeman.in.